How you could choose where to study and create your future? Italy provides a huge panoramic of cities, where learn and feel the environment is fundamental.
If you would like to study Fashion in Italy, Florence is quickly becoming a fashion capital on the world map. In Florence you can find a wide selection of universities where you could choose to study, if you love fashion and the combination between architecture and elegance this is the perfect city to find your specific studies, discover monuments and details, an amazing city where there is a cross cultural environment, where you could grow and learn. Florence is becoming the new Milan of Tuscany and it offers an outstanding selection of fashion courses and schools.
If there is one city that is named as “fashion capital” this is Milan. Milan is the capital of Italian and international Fashion. Milan is cosmopolitan, it incorporates luxury, art, gastronomy and culture: it is the perfect place for fashionistas and industry enthusiasts.
There are a lot of places and events to visit:
- The golden rectangle, where you could find the best luxury, fashion and jewellery boutiques and the biggest name of the fashion industries. The best boutiques are located in: Via Montenapoleone, Via Alessandro Manzoni, Via della Spiga, Corso Venezia and Corso Como, this is considered the district for excellence and the meeting point of the most famous designers.
- Via Montenapoleone is considered one of the most expensive and prestigious streets in the world. Where luxury is the unique keyword.
- Milano Unica: an event for any of fashion addicted, this trade fair dedicated to clothing and accessories made in Italy, a unique opportunity to see the most exclusive designs in the fashion panorama.
- When we say Milano we think about the Milan Fashion Week. This is an unmissable event for all fashion lovers, where during this period there are a lot of events around the city where you could find fashion shows, special parties and also places, in which you can find great opportunities of networking. During this period, the most renowned designers in the world present their collections and Milan is fully of people.
- MICAM, the leading footwear exhibition where you can see the next year’s collections.
In Milan there are a lot of famous institutions where to study: one of the most important in the Italian landscape is Milano Fashion Institute. Our Institute is based on the competence and experience of three of the most important Italian universities, which are also recognized as international centers of excellence, proposing Design, Management, Communication and Lifestyle Masters and courses.
Programs proposed are an interaction and dialogue with the companies of the fashion system and the Italian excellences of Design, Wellness and Events, where Milan is the epicenter and the aim for this process is to focus on the possible future manager and students, that would like to be part of the fashion world.
The goal of training is to enhance relations with the professional and entrepreneurial systems. Specialization is the tool that lets graduates merge the job market in an immediately practical way.
The fundamental objective is to focus on people who know their job and could share and focus on their future and exploit the city par excellence, Milan.
If you want to learn more about our beautiful “city of fashion” or our specialized courses and masters, contact us.